Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mimickmicky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2011, 10:47 AM
    Acne problem
    My name is michael and I suffer from very bad acne on my neck,chest and back I not now have a boyfriend and I can't take my shirt of because of it. And I haven't told him yet as we have only been seeing each other for a few weeks.
    His a nice guy I like him for him and he likes me for me he says but I'm wondering if he still would if he seen it.
    Like I'm a person even if I didn't have the issue I have always looked for the inside of a person not the outside. But were all different in our own way but this really affects my life I only wear polo shirts to pop the collar to hide it on my nexk but most of it on my neck is scaring my face is baiscially clear now but my back and chest is the worse.
    I was on rocatane put had to come of it because it was stuffing my liver and that was the only last chance well thing to use.
    Now I'm thinking will it just go away I'm very clean but don't know why I get it I try not to eat foods with or that are have heaps of oil . But I'm also thinking about going back on roactane even if it does stuff my liver up because as I said it affects my life everyday.

Check out some similar questions!

Using acne home remedy and a store acne product at the same time. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok,Is it bad to use fresh garlic to try to cure acne while using an over the counter top product called clearsil ultra daily face wash?:rolleyes:

Acne Problem [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 yrs. Old, and I have Acne on my back, face, and some on my chest. I have tried pro-activ, and other things, so I asked my mom to go to a dermatologist. She does not think I need it, but I do. Also, my mom has severe acne on her face, while my dad has severe acne on his back. I am...

Acne problem [ 0 Answers ]

I have backne and a hairy back. The skin on my back is particularly oily and sensitive. I tried everything, from soaps to organic treatments to laser and accutane. Nothing seems to work. They are all large and cystic and leave huge scars. I dated a girl two years ago who was grossed out by it and...

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Acne problem [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Experts I am presently 20 yrs old Science last 4 yrs there is continuous acne in my face. I had used medicine but had no results. For few days it stops and again it comes. Every body says me that in this age it happens. From my past observations I found that when ever I release sperms the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.