Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hayleymorgann Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2011, 10:38 PM
    Cartilage piercing help!
    Okay. So, I've had my cartilage piercing for almost two years. It took awhile to heal, and I thought the pain would be over once it did.
    But now, it randomly starts hurting out of no where. I mean, I can sleep on it all night, and it won't hurt in the mornings. But sometimes, it just hurts out of no where and for no reason. I can't take it out and clean it because the pain gets worse. I rotate it and clean it without taking it out, which helps, but the same situation always comes back!
    Why is it always doing this? Should I just get rid of it?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 28, 2011, 04:34 AM

Sounds like it never healed which is unusual. You should not have to keep on turning it, it should be stable after two years. Is it weeping at all?

I don't know why you would put up with the pain, just take it out be done with it.

Tick
    Hayleymorgann Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2011, 08:46 AM
    Comment on tickle's post
    Define "weeping"
    youhelp.ihelp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2012, 08:48 PM
    I got mine done 2 weeks ago and it starts randomly hurting for the past 2 days! Its kind of weird... anyway, have you recently hit hard or pulled on your piercing maybe?
    .. sorry if I didn't help ;p..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartilage piercing [ 12 Answers ]

Hello I am thinking of getting my cartilage pierced.. I was wondering how much that would hurt?

Cartilage Piercing? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I've been thinking about getting a cartilage piercing but I'm super scared! I don't have the choice of a gun or needle :( so I have to get it done by the gun. Is it safe? What should I do?

Cartilage Piercing. [ 3 Answers ]

So Im Going to Go Get My Cartilage Pierced & 2nd Holes In My Ear Lobes . Does It Hurt If Using A Gun?

Cartilage piercing [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I just got my cartilage pierced about 4 days ago. With a needle. I just did a really good cleaning kind of under the earring and it had goopy yellow stuff and it looked like the earring is kind of staining my ear a greenish color, can anyone help me\?? Also How long for it to take...

Cartilage Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I got my left cartilage pierced 1 week and 3 days ago, it is still painful and I still cannot sleep on it. They told me to use Antibactieral Hand Soap on it, but I just couldn't, afraid that I wouldn't get it rinsed good enough. I have used alcohol and ear care stuff. I can move the ring around...

View more questions Search