Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cowgirl96 Posts: 53, Reputation: 7

Jul 27, 2011, 06:13 PM
    Hair questions
    Ok so I have been hearing a lit of people say that guys don't like blonde girls well I was wondering if this is true. I have medium thick very light blonde hair about 4 or 5 inches past my shoulders. Is this bad? I really like this guy and I just did not know if maybe blonde hair was like a bad thing. Hes also blonde does that up lower or even change my chances? Thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 27, 2011, 08:05 PM

The color of your hair has nothing to do with it.

How's your personality? Does that need some tweaking?

Jul 27, 2011, 08:43 PM
    I'm a firm believer that NOBODYS perfect so yeah everyone could be better. That said I get along great with people. I make friends easily and I did not say that the guy did no like me (I have been told he does) I was just wondering about the hair color because I heard brunettes were what allthe guys liked.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 27, 2011, 09:18 PM

I'm a redhead and have to beat off the guys. Or maybe it's my sparking personality that attracts them.

Jul 28, 2011, 06:42 AM
    Maybe it's you humility? Lol thanks for answering.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 28, 2011, 08:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowgirl96 View Post
    Maybe it's you humility? Lol thx for answering.
    I don't tell just ANYone I have to beat off the guys!

My point was, it's not the hair color that attracts guys and keeps them interested. Just make sure your hair is clean and shiny and smells nice and has a good cut that flatters your face.
    jsgsjs Posts: 16, Reputation: 3
    -

Aug 3, 2011, 10:41 PM
    I think The color of your hair has nothing to do with it. Character is the most important factor.
    taylorhobbsx Posts: 168, Reputation: -4

Aug 6, 2011, 09:49 PM
    I don't think he'd like or not like you just because of your hair colour. I bet your hairs really pretty! Make sure you have a good personality and your really friendly :)
    salamander5 Posts: 87, Reputation: 5

Aug 7, 2011, 04:42 AM

There are so many other factors that go into making a "pretty girl" than just your hair color. You sound like you're probably in middle school and I guess kids do worry about stuff like this but believe me, if the guy really does like you, something as trivial as the color of your hair would not be enough to drive him away.

Aug 7, 2011, 06:30 PM
    Thanks you guys! Actually I am going in 10th grade I hate I sounded that childish. But I am a people person and confident in many things but my looks are not one if them! Thanks for taking the time to answer!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

How do I remove a chunk of red hair color from blonde hair? Then highligh the rest [ 0 Answers ]

How do I remove a chunk of red colored hair from light blonde hair and highlight the rest.

Remove black hair dye questions [ 2 Answers ]

I have dyed my hair black from its original dark brown color. I used a demi permanate colorer IT LOOKS GOTHIC! I need it out; And I'm scared that if I put bleach in it will go white! Does it? And how does this hot oil treatment work, and what does it do? Answers are very very veryyy much...

Questions in hair coloring [ 2 Answers ]

I have a few questions in hair coloring.:) #1. Is it true that dying your hair too much causes "white hairs"? #2. If you dye your hair with non-amonnia is safer than ammonia dyes? #3. What do I have to do, to go more than 3 shades lighter without getting reddish tones? #4. Why is it that when...

View more questions Search