Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MonaMonkey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2011, 09:07 AM
    Dance music video featuring a dancing marionet puppet (in a track suit)?
    Dance music video featuring a dancing marionet puppet (that was dressed in a red track suit)

Check out some similar questions!

1980s kid video with kids singing and dancing [ 1 Answers ]

There was this vhs video that had real kids singing kid songs. There were different scenes like pirates chasing the kids around looking for a treasure with this lady dressed as a frog. Another song was going on a bear hunt, (probably spelled wrong.=>) cukka burra sits on a olgum tree, and we all...

I am look for a video featuring 2 girls in school uniform on the other side of fence [ 1 Answers ]

I am look for a video featuring 2 girls in school uniform on the other side of fence when it is raining heavily and they seem to be trapped and people are looking at them from the other side of net fence and the girls come close and kiss each other. They are also featuring in another video...

Italian Dance Track [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a dance (trance) track from the mid/late 90's by an Italian DJ/producer with a female vocal

Line Dancing music [ 2 Answers ]

I am needing song titles to line dancing music. I am trying to make a CD

Help id dance track [ 1 Answers ]

It's a female vocal. The words go ;- "Your the best thing - i will always need you - you mean the world to me - lets stay together baby - together we'll be free." It's a euphoric trance tune but an old one. Please help x

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.