Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcs118 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2011, 08:21 AM
    Slow down song of 70's?
    Somebody remembers a song from 1969 to 1972, I am not sure if the title was slow down, bit the work slow doen seemed to be the name of the song and who sang that song?
    [email protected]

Thanks a lot.
    raisingale Posts: 71, Reputation: 20

Jul 27, 2011, 08:33 AM

"Slow Ride" from Foghat comes to mind. Not 100% sure if the time frame is correct though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a song from the 70's [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am researching a song from my friend's wedding. She remembers it as Jessie's song or the Birthday song but can't remember any lyrics. We are coming up empty. Anybody remember it?

A song from the 70's [ 3 Answers ]

Do you know this tune.I do not know the name of the group but it goes.. Going to take some time get some peace of mind and I... It is a male singer and the words rhyme. Thank You

Looking for a 70's song [ 3 Answers ]

I heard a song the other day that I haven't heard in years. I can't remember the words or the name, but I'm pretty sure it's from the 70's. It talks about a man going through rough times and his women/wife stood by him. He mentions that she stayed with him through the roughest of times. I can't say...

Song from 70's love song do you know this? [ 3 Answers ]

I am going crazy trying to find this song. I have searched and searched... pleaase help if you can. Here's what I know about it. It's a love song and I am not sure if my words are all correct but it goes like this Cause I'm falling.. I'm fallinnnnnnnnnnn, I'm fallllllling , in love with you......

View more questions Search