Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akhkharu66626 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 10:19 AM
    This show is driving me up a wall
    I remember watching a TV show when I was a kid and I can not remember what it is called. It deals with a bunch of kids that take over a TV station and sing songs and different things like that well please tell me if you can help? Thanks
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Jan 31, 2007, 09:42 PM
    Kidsongs
    MARK M Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Feb 5, 2007, 08:31 AM
    It could be a show called why don't you!
    softballfanatic2010 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 11:47 PM
    Did it have little alien looking things that would like pop up out of nowhere? A blue one and a pink one I think... cause I really thought I made all that up in my mind if we're thinking of the same thing!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Running in wall Coaxial Cable from Existing wall [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there, Is there someone here who is expert on electrical? I need help on running coaxial cable to my existing walls. I have a 1st floor where I have access to drilling holes into the second floor. I am willing to cut open holes for installing the single gang boxes. Now, here are my...

Driving to Canada [ 4 Answers ]

I am becoming a truck driver and the company that I am going to work for drives all 48 plus Canada and Mexico, will I need a passport for boarder crossing in either country?

Hampton bay fan came with wall remote but Fan is not operated from a wall switch. [ 1 Answers ]

I received a New Hampton Bay fan to replace an existing fan. The existing fan is operated by two pull chains. The new fan came with a wall control device. The problem is that the fan is not operated from the wall switch and there are no pull chains. Can I use a Hampton Bay remote with the...

I'm driving myself mad... [ 17 Answers ]

On the whole my relationship with my boyfriend is good. We are fairly honest with each other. Last wkend we went clubbing together, with about another 5 people. We had a good evening and got very drunk. There's this 1 girl who has known me and boyfriend forever, very sweet girl just abit...

Drinking and driving [ 6 Answers ]

My 19 year old daugheter got drunk and drove herself home. We have taken the car away except when using for work. What is a reasonable time to keep her from driving?

View more questions Search