Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misscutie24018 Posts: 31, Reputation: -3

Jul 26, 2011, 07:47 PM
    2nd holes?
    Hi its me again. I was wondering if I should get my 2nd holes done to my ears. I have my first holes done and a cartledge peircing. I'm just afraid that its going to get infected like my cartledge peircing. When and if you read this can you please give me some advice? I really need some advice quick because if so then I'm getting them done on Sunday! So help me please and fast! Thanks for your help!
    Lyra123 Posts: 184, Reputation: 42

Jul 26, 2011, 07:49 PM

If taken care of properly, they will not get infected. Wait until the infection is gone in your infected piercing however.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No holes in nipples? [ 7 Answers ]

I am wondering because I have no holes in my nipples that is for the babies to suck on you know when birth. It is making me to start to think that I am unable to have kids? I just have a normal rounded nipples with no holes

What yard holes are there [ 1 Answers ]

Medium sized in dirt holes MAYBE skunks

Cancelling 2nd phone line, want to connect 2nd to 1st line [ 2 Answers ]

I have cancelled my 2nd home phone line recently. I have multiple phone jacks in home that are connected to cancelled 2nd phone line. Instead of rewiring all 2nd line jack to 1st, Can I simply connect the 2nd line wire to 1st line at NID box. I have orange/white to 2nd line and blue/while to...

Black Holes? [ 4 Answers ]

Ironclad here! I've taken up astronomy in high school and learned a little bit about the black hole being one of the deadly entities in our universe!? But it came across me that I wondered if it was possible about one being right here on earth? People say that it could tie to the bermuda triangle?...

Yard holes [ 3 Answers ]

I have holes all over my yard,they are about 1to 2 inches round All the grass in these areas has completely died I'm located in richmond va Any ideas Thanks

View more questions Search