Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dalpbslas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2011, 01:20 PM
    Dishwasher control lights up but will not start.
    Dishwasher not working, seems to have stopped mid cycle. There is still water in the bottom, the lights on the panel seem to work fine, but it will not drain or turn on. If you try to set up for a wash the start button flashes like the door is open or the cycle has been interupted. It is a Kenmore ultra wash quiet guard 3, model number 665.1702400

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher won't start, red control lock light flashing [ 8 Answers ]

Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher won't start. The control lock red light (above the "start" pad) flashes when I press "start" or any of the control lights. The door is closed completely.

I got the control lock button to go off, now my dishwasher won't start. Any suggestio [ 0 Answers ]

I have a kenmore Ultrawash dishwasher. The control lock button was on, and I unlocked that by holding in the noheat dry button. Now the dishwasher still won't start. What buttons do I need to push?

Dishwasher won't start, water in bottom, won't turn on at all, lights don't go on, [ 0 Answers ]

Dishwasher is a kenmore ultra wash, won't turn on, stopped before cycle was finished, water in bottom, can't get it to turn on to drain, no lights no nothing, have tried other plugs,nothing

Sears kenmore dishwasher 665.1603 won't start no lights visible [ 0 Answers ]

Sears kenmore dishwasher 665.1603 won't start

Frigidaire Dishwasher Model: FDB1050RES4 lights blinking, won't start [ 0 Answers ]

The cleaning, drying and clean lights are all blinking. Unit will not turn on. Tried unplugging, nothing. Door latch seems fine. Any ideas? Thanks sooo much!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.