Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcdraddle Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Jul 26, 2011, 04:08 AM
    Movie name I cant figure it out
    OK so in the movie there are two boys that are friends but end up being like bi or something anyway there like outcasts in there school but that's doesn't matter because one day they go to there s chool and shoot like everyone in one scean they are in the school library armed to the teeth with guns and the girl that works in the library knotices them a little too late because when they meet eyes she gets blown away with a shot gun its very gory and realistic and I love it but I only saw it once on TV and I can't remember the name for the life of me sorry for the lack of details guys
    raisingale Posts: 71, Reputation: 20

Jul 26, 2011, 06:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdraddle View Post
    ok so in the movie there are two boys that are friends but end up being like bi or somthing anyways there like outcasts in there school but thats dosent matter because one day they go to there s chool and shoot like everyone in one scean they are in the school library armed to the teeth with guns and the girl that works in the library knotices them a little too late because when they meet eyes she gets blown away with a shot gun its very gory and realistic and i love it but i only saw it once on tv and i can't remember the name for the life of me sorry for the lack of details guys
    It sounds like "Elephant" by Gus Van Sant.
    mcdraddle Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Jul 26, 2011, 12:45 PM
    Comment on raisingale's post
    U my good sir are genius
    raisingale Posts: 71, Reputation: 20

Jul 27, 2011, 06:33 AM

Quite the disturbing movie! Glad I could help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me figure out what movie this is? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie that I watched a while ago.. It is about a man and woman who are on the run and in the process of running they kidnap two young college students who are making out in the car. They two criminals I do believe were kind of hispanic and the criminals rape the two young college...

Trying to figure out the name to this movie! Help please! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so I've been trying to remember the name of this movie but only remember bits and pieces of it... If anyone could help me that would be great! So the ending is the only part I really remember... The movie was a love story between a man and woman and I believe he was sick or was away...

Can't figure out this movie [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, so I watched this apocalypse movie some time back with my uncle, but he can't remember the name of it either. All I remember is there is some infection going around, gangs are taking over the world, the main guy's brother gets his throat cut near the beginning, the kind of overlord guy wears...

I am trying to figure out a movie name. The movie reminds me of Midnight express. [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out a movie name. The movie reminds me of Midnight express. What I recall is there are 2 men on vacation, they rent a couple of bicycles and end up dumping the bikes instead of returning them. I believe that when they get home, the government of there country they dumped the...

View more questions Search