Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vaishu.89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2011, 12:43 AM
    Can a hindu girl marry to a christian pentecost boy?
    Hi I am a hindu girl and my boyfriend is of christian pentecoast caste I love my boyfriend a lot and he also loves me,but beacause of his parents he is going to do breakup with me because his parents want him to marry a pentecoast gilr only,I am convincing him a lot and I want to marry him.I want to know whether hindu girl can marry to christian pentecoast boy?is it wrong according to bible beacause he is saying that it is not allowed for them to marry someone who is not of their caste that is christian pentecoast
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 2, 2011, 10:06 AM

There is no reason you could not, but the issue is that to them, you are not saved ( will not go to heaven) and would perhaps want to teach the children your faith ( which they consider wrong)

In a society like the one where you live , where some weddings are still arranged, where the caste you are in, can determine who you marry, religion is a valid reason to refuse marriage. In other cultures it would not be.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 2, 2011, 02:28 PM

Since he would rather do as he is told, then I sure wouldn't push him. You have a society against you.

If two people want to be together more than they want to satisfy the whims, traditions, and wants of others, they will.
    Jesse18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2011, 08:16 AM
    Well.. to be honest he may be from any background Catholic ,High caste/ low caste convert or something!. Christianity is socially high class but I believe it has some Useful Poisson for non-christian.. onething but I feel they give more importance to moral values and teaching compared to other caste or religion.. hence he has his right to marry you when you agree to accept his religion which I believe is the right thing anyone should accept.
    Greekgodofwisdo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2012, 06:07 AM
    Who said christians are high class? You sound funny jesse

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can a christian girl marry a hindu boy ? [ 4 Answers ]

hi... a chriatian girl wants to marry a hindu boy but religion is coming in between from the girl's side. Boy's family being very open minded allowing girl to worship her religion as she wants after wedding also... they just want that after wediing she preech both religion as boy is also ready to...

Can a christian girl marry in a hindu way? [ 3 Answers ]

If a christian girl wants to marry her boyfriend (who is converted from hinduism to christianity) but his parents are not aware about the fact that he is converted, and he is afraid to tell them.The parents have agreed on bringen a christian girl into their family now, but their wish is that they...

I am hindu boy , I need to marry a christian girl [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy I need to marry a christian girl, we both live in kerala. Can we register marry in tamilnadu? Is it possible to marry secretly now?

Can hindu girl marry a christian catholic boy? [ 6 Answers ]

I am a Hindu girl and I love a Christian catholic boy. I want to marry him but before that I want to know is there something written regarding not to marry non-Christian in bible? Can I marry him?

Can a Hindu girl marry a Christian without getting converted in a church? [ 22 Answers ]

Hi I know that this is going to be a little long question. But I want get all my doubts clarified ASAP. Plzzzzzz help! I am a Hindu girl and I'm planning to marry a christian guy. After years of struggle, we have finally convinced our parents and they are now ready to c us married. The main...

View more questions Search