Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DBertaux Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2011, 09:34 PM
    after 39 IMRT treatments for prostate Ca what is danger of routine X rays such as ches
    I am 68 yrs old and I am concerned about Having X rays for dental procedures and any other evaluation that requires an X ray. I was told I would probably have problems with bone fractures in twenty years or so and will the X rays such as above speed this process up.
    Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

How long to continue Bicalutamide even 1 yr after IMRT in a case of Ca Prostate? [ 1 Answers ]

A 60 yr old man had Ca Prostate with dysuria. He was operated with Bilateral orchidectomy and TURP followed by Radiotherapy with IMRT. He is on Bicalutamide 50 mg daily for last one and half year. Radiation was completed about 15 months ago. He developed little bleeding per rectum and haematuria...

Routine Dental X-Rays for Someone With Breast Cancer? [ 5 Answers ]

I have question regarding whether routine dental x-rays would be contraindicated in someone who had possible suspected breast cancer (hence being unable to ask my doctor since I don't have one yet.) There is a very strong family history of breast cancer, I have a lump in my breast, and I'm in...

X-rays and pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am beginning to wonder if I may be pregnant, although the HPT said negative yesterday. On the 26th of Dec I was hospitalized and needed two x-rays of my lungs. I am wondering if anyone knows the effects or possible damages that can be done by having an x-ray if a woman is pregnant as early...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.