Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4answers Posts: 200, Reputation: 35

Jul 25, 2011, 12:10 AM
    Do fit woman trade looks for money
    It would seem to be the case... What's your honest interpretation of the world... not the fairy tale interpretation.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Jul 28, 2011, 12:46 PM

Sometimes when life isn't going too well, we look at the world and think about how unjust everything seems to be. What we're really doing is impressing our own thoughts and feelings on the world and seeing things though our own filter.

Yes - Sometimes attractive women actively use their "looks" to manipulate others.

Do people - men and women - use whatever they have to their advantage? Of course they do!

Life is not fair. No amount of wishing, or dreaming, or anger about it will change that.

Sometimes "attractive people" will get what we perceive to be an unfair advantage. But we can never know all the details of a given situation, so when we judge from our perspective, we're only seeing what we want to believe is true.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 28, 2011, 01:03 PM

There is never a always and sometimes in any statement, There is no black and white.

There are ugly girls that use what looks they have to a offer of love or sex for position or advancement.

There are pretty girls that may even try to hide their looks, if they feel that they are being advanced only for looks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What's the benefit in a not so fit guy mating with a Hot woman and passing his genes? [ 1 Answers ]

I've heard and read that when guys mate with fertile physically attractive women, there is greater chance of producing healthy offspring and that that's why Guys are attracted to women with wide hips etc. Ok, but what about the guy? What if it's the skinny nerd trying to mate with a hot girl?...

Movie about woman that outsmarts a few men makes off with lots of money [ 2 Answers ]

This is a movie sort of like the last seduction where this woman oursmarts these men for their money leaves a trail of bodies lots of twists and turns and I really remember the end mostly where she gets away with the money and wakes up in a house and she is pregnant and I think one of the huys...

Elderly woman living in a nursing home and is coming into money [ 3 Answers ]

My friends mother is in her 80's living in a nursing home. The mother got hurt and needed an operation because of neglect from the nursing home. My friend sued and now the case is coming up. My friend thinks she 's coming into a lot of money. In a case like this who actually gets the money?...

Disabled woman needs money for house repair [ 5 Answers ]

I have water damage on the outside of my house. Several window frames are severely damaged and also a lot of the siding is damaged. I have no money to fix it and don't know who to get to fix it either. How can I get a grant for the expenses and who do you recommend to do the work? I am a 62...

View more questions Search