Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    re7ro8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2011, 04:03 PM
    Movie finder by description?
    The movie is basically about one groom and lots of brides who want to marry him
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 24, 2011, 04:17 PM

The Bachelor?
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2011, 03:54 PM
    Worth Winning (1989) Mark Harmon?
    mkwesterfeld Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2012, 10:48 AM
    There's an old movie possibly about Ronald Reagan don't know anyway it was back in the 40's or 50's and the main actor makes some kind of clicking noise with his mouth. I know this sounds like a strange request but my friends grandmother and her husband loved this movie it was said that when he walked passed her sitting at the desk he made a click click sound with his mouth when he walked past her and she said click click yourself I saw that movie to. Anyway they ended up getting married and now that she has passed my friend wants to see what movie her grandparents were talking about. Anybody know of an old movie 30's 40's or 1950's movie where this scene could have taken place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie finder by description? [ 12 Answers ]

Asian girl gets pregnant but doesn't know the father because she's had sex with too many guys

Movie finder by description? [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is about a young girl around the age of 9 way back in 1940s and she is super sweet and moves in with her aunt her aunt doesn't warm up to her right away until she gets paralized. The young girl charms everyone in the towns heart, and she even becomes friends with a foster boy. When she...

Movie description finder? [ 5 Answers ]

The movie was about I think this girl and father. And there was a price that turned into a dog but still had human smarts. And the father somehow got 3 wishes. 1 was that he wished for a million dollars, but that money was taken from a bank. And another was that he wish that every time he opened...

Movie finder by description? [ 2 Answers ]

I need to find a movie with a similar plot to Walking Tall 2004, that was made EARLIER THAN 1984, not including the original movie that this was a remake of. The basic premise of Walking Tall: ex soldier returns to his home town to resume civilian life, to find the mill that was the main employer...

Movie finder by description? [ 1 Answers ]

Guy in car chase has tank full of piranha. Cops chasing him put bullet hole in tank. Driver tells another person to stick finger in tank. Finger gets chewed up.

View more questions Search