Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MR_LaGaLaG Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2011, 07:06 AM
    GE refrigerator ice maker GSS25JFPDWW stop making ice after a new motherboard bought
    I purchased a new motherboard cause it was burned and I got the parts and its working good until the ice making doesn't work it just keep dispensing water and it leaks. What could be the problem?

Check out some similar questions!

GE Gold refrigerator ice maker leaking into the ice tub [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old GE Gold stacked refrigerator/freezer. The ice maker is leaking into the ice bin. The leak is a slow, constant drip that freezes into an icesicle. Annoying. Any advice would be appreciated ! :confused:

Ice maker not making cubes my ge profile ice cube maker has stopped making ice [ 1 Answers ]

Ice maker not making cubes my ge profile ice cube maker has stopped making ice

Ice Maker on Kenmore Elite Coldspot not Making Ice [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Coldspot Side by Side Fridge/Freezer, and the Ice Maker has stopped making ice. I can't locate my manual to look in the troubleshooting guide... any tips or advice for how to fix this problem myself?

GE refrigerator side by side GSS25JFPDWW slow Ice maker only 3 times in a month [ 1 Answers ]

It's the craziest thing, the ice maker does not make cubes, the water tray is full and in place but the rotating thing that throws them out of its maker does not seem to turn in a cycle to make more. The feeler arm, should it be under the cube maker or away. It moves side ways, in or out. We...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.