Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aldago Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 06:29 AM
    Take apart faucet to repair leak
    I have a Delta 2 handle kitchen faucet which I believe is a Peerless faucet. It has a long goose-neck spout and separate sprayer. How do I remove the handles. Does it take a washer, an O ring or both?
    gozanic Posts: 6, Reputation: 4

Jan 31, 2007, 06:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aldago
    I have a Delta 2 handle kitchen faucet which I believe is a Peerless faucet. It has a long goose-neck spout and separate sprayer. How do I remove the handles. Does it take a washer, an O ring or both?
    1st step is always turn off the water supply where it enters the house. Each handle on the faucet has a trim piece of some sort on top. Use a small screw driver or a kitchen knife to remove the trim piece, that will expose the screw that holds the handle to the faucet. After removing the handle ( sometimes the handles can be hard to remove, if so pry up with a screw driver) use a wrench to remove the valve, you should see either the O rings or washer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help w/ Leak - Peerless bathroom faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Peerless bathroom sink faucet. It is a two-handled faucet. The faucet is leaking, and the water feels cold, so I'm getting it relates to the cold water faucet. I removed the handle and pulled out the cartridge, but the bottom of the cartridge is flat. There is a rubber washer embedded in...

Help w/ Leak - Peerless bathroom faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Peerless bathroom sink faucet. The faucet is leaking, and the water feels cold, so I'm getting it relates to the cold water faucet. I removed the handle and pulled out the cartridge, but the bottom of the cartridge is flat. There is a rubber washer embedded in the base of the cold water...

Bathtub Faucet Leak-problems With Correction [ 10 Answers ]

Reposted -didnt get help

Bathtub Faucet Leak [ 1 Answers ]

I had this same problem in the summer of 2005. :( After using my shower, I'd cut off the water and the bathtub faucet would either drip slowly or moderately run. Had new washers put on in 2005. Just noticed (Oct 5 or 6 2006), that the same problem is reoccuring. Please verify for me the...

Faucet sprayer leak in hose [ 3 Answers ]

I'm new... I'm usually handy but I out of my league on this one. Does anyone know how to fix/replace the inner hose in the metal coil housing(? correct name)

View more questions Search