Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jesiyvonne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2011, 11:20 PM
    Is 24 too old to attend University for Dance, Coreography, and Music Composition
    I have always loved the world of music and dance. I have a great love for and familiarity with these worlds, and am just wondering though if this is a field where too late is already lost? I plan on taking ballet classes this fall (they are through a University, but not for credit), and would love nothing more than to take them further to the disciplined area of the academy. I am in love with atonal music, such as that of Schoenberg and Stravinsky; I dream of finding and composing (and helping others to compose!) new music to choreograph amazing and beautiful dances to. Is there any possibility of that at 24, with a husband and baby son? I have a great support system, so there is no doubt there... I would love to hear from individuals with experience in the fields of dance and music, or those who are currently studying. Thank you!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 24, 2011, 04:20 AM
    24 is YOUNG.
    And even if you were much older, choreography and composition await.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Music from So You think you can dance ad? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know who sings the song that is being played on the NEW So You Think You Can Dance america Ad? Its on channel 10 Its lyrics are just 'shake' :)

Do you need to know how to read sheet music to attend Camp Jam? [ 4 Answers ]

I was just wondering if you need to know how to read music to attend the camp? Is it okay if you normally just use tabs?

Lap dance music. [ 2 Answers ]

I definitely need help finding a good song for giving lap dances. Thanks!

Looking for Arabic dance music [ 2 Answers ]

Can any one guide me to some Arabic Dance Music? I have found some, but I would like to find some more. I would hope to find something with a big heavy bass beat, and some trippn middle eastern style instrumentals. Some stuff from Lebanon I have found that I have liked. Maybe something that is kind...

View more questions Search