Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mgxeab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2011, 04:58 PM
    A girl at work has crush on me
    A girl at work has had a crush on me for at least the past 7 months. She follows me exactly on my coffee breaks, stares at ms from a distance, when we make eye contact when crossing paths she turns back and comes round for another glance, giggles when I say hi, hangs around my work area a lot, when I don't give her enough attention she goes into a shell, I'd I seem to ignore her too much she even takes the next day off work as sick, when she talks to her friends they all look at means talk, she positions herself always so that she can see me or I can see her, her friends help her to get us having lunch together (or that's how it seems), she stares from a distance but cannot make eye contact if we do talk. I finally made a move - I spoke to, emailed her, she responded, I asked her to lunch - then she didn't respond. I don't get it - I spoke to her again but didn't mention the email. Instead she said oh sorry for not replying, so I said it's fine. That's it. I don't understand, she has been chasing me for so long - she still seems interested in me. What's the deal? I have backed off and she is still giving me signs that she is interested. What does she want me to do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 23, 2011, 05:47 PM

Why do you care ?

What do you feel toward her ?

Perhaps you have dreamed more into this, that is really happening,

If you want to date her, Ask her

If you don't want to date her, why worry or care what she things
    Sven Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2011, 03:48 AM
    She's playing you!! don't associate with her on a personal or friends level, only aknowledge her if it's work related, because she sounds like a girl who's only interested in trying to feel important & good about herself, & sees you as a target to be played!! the signs are there, don't be sucked in

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does my crush like me or another girl? [ 8 Answers ]

I thought my crush liked me because he would stare at me very often (he still does) until the dance at school... You see, he danced with another girl(I think it was a dare but I'm not sure), but my friend asked him if he liked the girl he danced with and he said no. Also another one of my friends...

This girl I have a crush on [ 10 Answers ]

So there is this girl I like. We talk a lot online but at school she's more shy about starting a conversation. I think she likes me too. She's just waiting for me to make a move.. should I just go for it and ask her out or should I wait. She's also kind of busy with sport outside school just like...

Crush on girl [ 11 Answers ]

So I am new to a school and everything went fine made friends and stuff. But I met this girl and stuff and I have a giant crush on her and I know she has a crush on me. On the first and second day it was all good but now I can only seem to get small talk I odnt know why I am a shy person and stuff...

I'm 16 and straight but has a crush on another girl. [ 2 Answers ]

Well this is my 11th grade year I've always had a thing for lesbian. But its not straight girls its I have nothing to do with them. Well I have a girl in my health career class that is lesbian and I've talked to her all the time but it makes me feel weird and all shy and crap. Well through out the...

Crush on a girl but I want to forget her [ 4 Answers ]

From the past 2 years I'm having a crush on a girl studying in my college but I'm afraid to talk to her directly.she looks at me every time in the class room and starts similing & talking with her friends.she looks at me but when I look at her she turns her face.what should I do.I really like her...

View more questions Search