Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doday Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2011, 04:27 PM
    Website for grammar correction
    In what website do you think that will definitely help me reconstruct the story that I have made into more interesting one?

Jul 23, 2011, 04:33 PM
    Website for grammar correction
    In what website do you think that will definitely help me reconstruct the story that I have made into more interesting one? I hope you can recommend a website wherein I am going to submit any writing like poems,essay,stories and many more and they will be the one who will reconstruct it. I hope you will include a link to that website.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 23, 2011, 04:35 PM

I'm a grammar expert and will proofread it and give you suggestions if you post it here.

Jul 23, 2011, 04:37 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    Thanks.I will find time to post my work here.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 23, 2011, 04:39 PM

There's no web site like that. Any web site that would post your stories wants you to have them spotless first. If your stories are not in good shape, there is no web site that will post them.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 23, 2011, 04:50 PM

You can attach files to you posts here using the Answer options (not Comments).

Grammar correction does not make your story more interesting, just more readable. Most word processors have grammar checkers to help with grammatical errors.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 23, 2011, 04:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    Grammar correction does not make your story more interesting, just more readable. Most word processors have grammar checkers to help with grammatical errors.
    Grammar checkers are the bane of this earth! I wouldn't trust one any farther than I could throw it.

I would also add helpful comments such as, "Give more description" or "This part needs some dialogue." :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the grammar correction symbol if someone spelled a word wrong? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the grammar correction symbol if someone spelled a word wrong? I need answers, and fast please!!

Grammar [ 7 Answers ]

Hi!? Do you say "to the left/right of sth" or "on the right/left of". I found that both possibilities are correct. Is that right? Thank you

View more questions Search