Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    felicia border Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2011, 02:49 PM
    Periods and Irregular Bleeding after two years
    Iam 56 nyears old and had period bleeding two years ago. Now for 3 days I am bleeding again. Is this abnormal?
    ellepetrina Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Aug 10, 2011, 09:42 AM
    It happens to my mom at times because of stress. Or maybe a sign or menopause. Sounds scary so see a doctor please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? Having implantation bleeding? Or having very irregular periods? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone. So I don't know what is going on with my body. I am 22 years old, in great health, the only bad thing is I drink occasionally with my friends, maybe 2-3 times a month. Other than that, I eat very healthy, I'm 5'1 and 105 lbs. But recently my periods have been all messed up, and now...

Irregular periods and vaginal bleeding [ 8 Answers ]

Halfway through my menstrual cycle at about 2 weeks I had a vaginal bleed of which I had to use a tampon (however this was during an adventure holiday and I did not know if the extra activity could have effected it?), my periods previous to this had been fine and regular even though they are quite...

2 weeks of irregular bleeding between periods [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Liz. Just getting right into the point - I've had my period on June 11th and ended on June 15th. About a week later I started to have some sort of bleeding again. It seem to be very light, was a brown color at first then turned red. I wasn't sure of what it was so I was very...

Irregular periods [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My periods have been irregular for a few months now. I may come on in the beginning of the month then the next month, I come on towards the middle. Is this normal? :confused:

View more questions Search