Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybabe1974 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 04:08 AM
    Skin lightening
    I want advise on the ht26 (intensive concentrated lotion). I would like to give the product a try but want to know how safe and effective are the products for skin lightening before buying. And if otherwise what other affordable products can I use. Thanks.
    nubiana Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2010, 12:32 PM

I never tried it and don't know anybody who did but I know they sometimes have shops depending on which city you live. You can go there ask for advices depending on your skin type.
    It's always good to speak to somebody and if it doesn't work
    You'll have somebody to complain to!
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Sep 2, 2010, 04:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybabe1974 View Post
    i want advise on the ht26 (intensive concentrated lotion). i would like to give the product a try but want to know how safe and effective are the products for skin lightening before buying. and if otherwise what other affordable products can i use. thanx.

Hmm... I have used it before. It does lighten but you need to be patient with it.
    As for its safety,it is very safe.You need not fear.But like I said... you need to be quite patient with it
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

Sep 3, 2010, 01:49 PM

I saw this at my local shop and was considering purchasing. What are the ingredients?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2012, 06:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by saddison94 View Post
    Skin Whitening, skin lightening and skin bleaching refers to the practice of using chemical substances in an attempt to lighten skin tone or provide an even skin complexion by lessening the concentration of melanin. Several chemicals have been shown to be effective in skin whitening, while some have proved to be toxic or have questionable safety profiles, adding to the controversy surrounding their use and impacts on certain ethnic groups.
    Skin whitening - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you are quoting a source please put the QUOTE within quote marks (") or you are committing plagerism.
    gaur120 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Sep 27, 2012, 05:00 PM
    The best way to affordably lighten your skin tone 2-4 shades lighter:

1) Peel off your skin by 30% TCA.
    2) HQ alone after TCA or one can go for HQ - Retin -A Gel Not Cream (Cream contains DMSO which is a melanizing agent )is the best for skin lightening. Alternatives can be Azelaic Acid, Kojicacid, and arbutin.

3) At least consume 1000mg of Vitamin C supplements everyday.
    4) Even in Home use a Mild sunscreen best would be (SHALAKS UV DEW 15+).
    5) While Going Outdoors you need both Chemical + Physical barriers hence use sunscreen first and then a strong sunblock.

See the results yourself
    xTiffanyx Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Nov 2, 2012, 10:19 AM
    Hello! I am half korean bcoz my dad is english so I have blonde hair, aqua blue eyes and clear white skin(no freckles,spots or acne)i ues a lot of korean products now my cousin has dark skin so I gave her papaya soap and bb cream to use and hey presto it worked

So my advice try

Hope thos helps
    xTiffanyx Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Nov 6, 2012, 11:04 AM
    Also eat food rich in food in vitamin c
    saffafernandez Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2013, 03:12 PM
    Does caro light work??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I Am Asian. Wen I Used To Be Younger I Used To Be Quite Fair I went to india when it was really hot Now I Am Really Dark I Have Tried Various Things Such As Lemon Juice And Other Cream But Does Not Seem To Work Can You Please Tell Me If There Is Anyway I Can Improve My Skin Colour.

Skin Lightening [ 6 Answers ]

So, I'm African American and moved out west. My skin has gotten a good 4 (no joke) shades darker and I am wondering what kind of creams or pills actually work. Would anybody know. Also, would anybody know how long it would take for my skin to get back to its original color?

Skin lightening? [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, I may be naïve here but I have some questions about skin lightening. 1. What is it? 2. Why would you do it? I have been thinking about this with all of the threads dedicated to this topic. I thought maybe it was for someone with a dermatological problem, but it looks like I'm wrong. ...

Skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything like the lightening pill or bleaching cream.and is the effect permanent.

View more questions Search