Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chaseramsey Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2011, 09:24 AM
    Gallbladder problems
    What do I need to stay away from if I have a bad gallbladder? And how can I stop the gallbladder attacks that cause my stomach to hurt so bad?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 22, 2011, 09:38 AM
    Please ask just once, wait for answers, and use the Answer button yourself too.
    You don't want to try alternative diets when your gallbladder is so painful. You could be facing serious problems when having it removed now is a day surgery. I was in and out in half a day, took one pain killer, never even needed the rest.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 22, 2011, 09:41 AM
    ... but meanwhile read gallbladderattack.com.

Just don't let it go into a further stages of pain, in fact, it sounds to me like you really should be talking to your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gallbladder [ 3 Answers ]

Nausea,swollen stomach, pulsating pain between shoulder blades,burping.heart racing Hospital test was okay for no stones. But the squeeze test showed the gallbladder was Malfunctioning. One doctor said to remove it. Two doctors said for non-removal. But all said maybe the pain was being caused...

Gallbladder [ 1 Answers ]

For 10 years they have been working on opening my coronary arteries. But I still always had the same pain. A throbbing pain in the middle Of my back, nausea, stomach distended but no pain, burping, shortness of breath. Turns out To be my gallbladder all along. Other doctors told me the...

Gallbladder what can I [ 2 Answers ]

I have gallbladder diease I'm afraid to eat because it makes me worse and I was told to eat veg. and friut but there has to be something else for me to eat.. someone please help

Gallbladder Hell! [ 5 Answers ]

I've been to see my GP and I'm now awaiting a scan to confirm the diagnosis that the pain I am suffering is from my gallbladder. Actually my GP is a little worried bcause I'm 37 and in his view too young to have gallstones. The good news is the scan will be considered 'urgent' and UK national...

View more questions Search