Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cherie Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2004, 01:08 PM
    Virginity
    Hi I have a question concerning women's virginity. I am 20 and still a virgin. I was talking with my friends recently and they told me that it was quite possible for a woman to lose her virginity even though she has never had any sexual intercourse before. What are the circumstances concerning this situation. And is there a way to know if you are actually a virgin or not?
    mtybaldone Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Oct 13, 2004, 11:49 AM
    Are You Kidding Me?
    The only way to lose your virginity is to have sex with a man, and unless you don't remember having sex, then you are a virgin. Now, what you may be getting confused with is the hymen, the presence of which has long been the tell tale sign of a virgin. The problem is that it can break without ever having sex. Rigorous exercise or even horseback riding can cause the hymen to tear. In some cultures where virginity is sacred, women have actually taken to having their hymen replaced by doctors so that they are not killed.
    At twenty years old you should know this stuff. Are you Southern Baptist or something? Didn't you have sex-ed?
    starcharades Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Jul 21, 2005, 05:01 AM
    People use all different definitions for virginity. Some think its sexual intercourse. Others believe it means oral sex as well. I even know people who believe a woman loses her virginity if she uses a tampon or any type of sex toy. The most common one though, is through sexual intercourse. virginity isn't a materialistic thing, its more psychological. So whatever you believe, just stick by it. You will know when you loose it.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2005, 09:28 AM
    Virgin
    Hi,
    There are only two ways to lose the thin skin across the vagina that determines virginity:
    1. Have sex
    2. Let a doctor take care of it (not sex, but removing it).

Please KEEP your virginity. One day, you will be happy for it.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    dancer1 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2005, 12:15 AM
    Tottally Right...
    I agree 100% with mtybaldone and what he stated is exactly right, on how we women loose our virginity.

Cherie-->You can only loose your virginity by having sexual intercourse with a man. And if you don't remember having sex, your still a virgin. Having anal sex, or oral sex does not constitute losing your virginity. Pretty much you'll know if you've lost your virginity if your "cherry" was popped. Your 20 years old and you don't know anything about how to loose your virginity? Did you not have sex ed courses, or are you just a tottal moron?
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2005, 08:35 PM
    Are they talking simply about the breaking of the hymen?

Doent need to be sex for this
    Tallchick Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2005, 06:16 PM
    Hymen..
    Hey there Cherie... You are still a virgin if you have not had sex with a man... there are tons of ways you could loose your hymen... I was a cheerleader from like the 6th grade until I graduated from high school... I lost my virginity when I was a senior in high school... and my boyfriend at the time was so upset that my "cherry" didn't "pop", he thought I was lying about being a virgin... I told him he must have fell asleep in sex ed... and told him about the different ways a girls hymen could break... He felt really stupid and uninformed... besides just about all of my friends had the same experience with the first time they had sex... and by the way congrats on still being a virgin... please hold on to it until you find Mr. Right... or until you are really sure that you are ready...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is virginity? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to help me about something,can virginity be lost in other ways than having sex.if yes wich are these ways

Orgasm and virginity [ 5 Answers ]

I just lost my virginity the other night, and I have had see since then and I am still not able to cum, I orgasm and I feel like I am about to hit my climax but nothing ever happens... I don't cum, and it makes me frustrated... is something wrong with me? What should I do? Nothing works, I can't...

View more questions Search