Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    migsamper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2011, 02:25 AM
    Does anyone know of a 70's or 80's era anime space saga...
    The characters are comprised of a princess, a very strong pilot-warrior who weilds a staff (think of how the Monkey King got a hold of his magic staff: it was a huge rocketship-sized pillar that the pilot picked up and spun around until it shrunk to the size of a bo staff)... they both travel in a space ship and the pilot warrior's version of Goku's Kinton cloud is a smaller space craft
    aresg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2011, 07:19 PM
    Starzinger Also known as Spaceketeers in the United States and as El Galactico in latin american

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xex2lLw7hKI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starzinger

http://www.amazon.com/Spaceketeers-VHS-Yugo-Serikawa/dp/630273990X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1317694422&sr=8-1
    nickittaxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2012, 05:28 PM
    Space battleship yamato

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's or 80's anime or cartoon movie [ 5 Answers ]

Like another question I read about someone looking for an anime they remembered without a title I have been hunting for this one for years.so here is what I have for a description.it was very hand drawn and artistic. It involved to races waring on each other.I think one was a barbarian type race...

Anime title from the 70's/80's [ 3 Answers ]

Unfortunately I don't have much info to give to describe the title I'm looking for, as it's been over 20 years (this has been nagging me for a few years heh). Essentially, Sci-Fi anime movie that dealt with 3 pilots in 3 vehicles. IIR correctly, a blue tank-style machine, a red rocket ship, and a...

70's to 90's space anime movies? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie... a space anime sort of... I've don't know when it came out... I just remember it being in outer space, and I remember at the beginning it shows a young man in a spaceship on his way to his fathers friends place. But while that was happening his home planet was...

70's or 80's era animated film [ 1 Answers ]

I've spent quite some time looking for this movie, so I'm kind of starting to doubt its existence, but this is worth a shot. It follows a brother and sister, they live in the woods and I believe they were orphaned. The brother starts being kind of evil, and ends up being at this castle. There is...

Unknown anime from 80's or 70's [ 2 Answers ]

The few memories I have of this anime have been plaguing me for many years. If anyone knows the title of this anime (movie or series I dunno) you'll become my hero. The very few things I can recall. A city/village of people are attacked at a certain interval by either an army of giant,...

View more questions Search