Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashcocco2121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2011, 10:54 PM
    Musical Lovers need help saw this movie years ago and cant recall who's in it or title
    This musical is in color. In once scene the married couple are in their cabin they go outside and stand what looks like a wooden walk way surrrounded by rocks. Somehow they hit the rocks and find gold where the struck it... they become wealthy and the married couple start to drift apart because of the high society they are now... I do believe towards the end of movie her husband does leave his wife.she enters the one of their bedrooms to find their old bed and quit from their home before they came across all this money with her husband standing there... Help me please...
    ellenrose Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2011, 07:44 PM
    The Unsinkable Molly Brown

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a title to a movie seen on TV at least 5 years ago. [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie a while ago and I can't remember much. I also can't remember the title. The movie had a little girl in it with the ability to heal. She did not talk. A man protected her. There was another boy with mind control powers. Some type of agency (can't remember if it was government...

I'm looking for the title of a movie I saw years ago. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a movie that has a young boy that kills his family. At one point he's in class stabing his arm with a tac. Likes an older girl but finds out she has a boyfriend so he kills her cat and plants it under the boyfriends car.

I want to know the title of a mermaid movie that I saw like 7 years ago. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everybody I'm trying to find the title of a movie that I loved when I was younger I think I saw the movie like 7 years ago. Its about mermaids, a cartoon movie; its animated. I remember the final of the movie it was about a mermaid who was in love with someone but she had to kill her love to...

Movie from 12 or more years ago- title needed. [ 1 Answers ]

I watched this movie when I was a kid... and for the life of me I can't remember what it is. It was about this brother and sister who were playing in an attic and they found this crystal... And they said something and it took them to this magical place with puppets... one of them was named...

View more questions Search