Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Riri Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2011, 08:01 PM
    How long should it take a realtor to draw up a contract
    My realtor has taken several days to draw up a contract for a house. Is that normal?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2011, 08:08 PM
    Unless there are particular state requirements that need to be addressed or some other difficulties, no, the paperwork is in a computer and the blanks are filled in. I have seen them done in 1-2 days, delivered and signed
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 21, 2011, 08:12 PM

Which contract

Are you listing the home with them ?

Or are you making an offer on a home ?

To be honest, unless there are some confusing terms, or the agent is waiting on the broker to approve ( many agents have to get the broker to approve ) a few hours to a day, I would be asking if I needed another agent, if they did not do my offers within a day.

But again, what type of contract,

Rental
    Purchase
    Listing
    Contract for deed

Or even closing paper work, ( which a agent should not be doing anyway

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was asked to draw (S)-5-heptyn-3amine I know how to draw it, but , what does the [ 1 Answers ]

I was asked to draw (S)-5-heptyn-3amine I know how to draw it, but , what does the (S), means!

If I quit my job how long do I have to weight before I can draw unemploment. [ 2 Answers ]

If I quit my job how do I have to weight before I can draw unemployment

Terminology for terminating real estate contract with my realtor [ 3 Answers ]

When signing our brokers contract to list our house, she put in a clause that stated that we could cancel the contract for any reason whatsoever. Now I would like to cancel the contract, although the contract should still run for another 2 months. I am concerned that if we should find a buyer in...

Can I break a listing contract with my realtor in Kansas? [ 1 Answers ]

I met iwht a realtor on 3/13/08. He was to list my house on the MLS on 3/17/08. It is end of business on 3/19 and there is nothing on the web about my house. Is it possible to cancel my contract with him because he's not doing what he said?

Breech of contract by realtor [ 2 Answers ]

Is there legitimate cause for a claim that I can make for remuneration because the listing realtor did not advertise the home--in the paper, or on the internet--except for his own website. In addition, would not list the house because it was "March" and insisted we wait until May, when home buying...

View more questions Search