Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jriester5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2011, 04:05 PM
    Refrigator Panel on front of Side By Side
    The panel on the front of my refrigator works sometime and won't, I push the lever for Crushed or cubed ice and nothing happens, I push for water then hit the button for crushed ice and it works.
    ChrisPolk Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2011, 12:39 PM
    Sounds like, from what you have briefly described, that you need a technician to assess the control panel and control board of these functions. It may be something simple as a stuck function or jarred setting, or you may need the panel/board replaced. Contact the manufacturer first with your mode/serial number and date of purchase, before you contact a technician. They may have a limited warranty on the unit or the parts.

Chris Polk
    Online Outreach Representative
    Electrolux Major Appliances, North America
    Find me on Twitter @ChrisPolk

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I take the Ice/Water control panel off a GE side by Side refrigerator [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to resolve a no water issue for my water dispenser. I get water to the dispenser tube in the door, but the tube is either blocked (Frozen?) or if you know the refrigerator, does the solenoid shown in the door assembly also effect the water flow? If I can get the assembly out, I can...

My side by side whirlpool refrigerator gets hot on the front vertical separation wall [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Why does my side by side whirlpool refrigerator get hot on the front panel of the refrigerator and freezer separator wall? Thank you.

Hot divider panel in side by side refrigerator [ 2 Answers ]

Should the panel separating the freezer from the refrigerator on a side by side refrigerator be hot to the touch where the doors come to rest?

Putting a subpanel side by side with a main panel [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking to put a subpanel side by side with a main panel. The sub panel will be connected to the main by a 1 & 1/2 inch metal conduit since the two panels will be electrically connected by the conduit - do I still need to separete the neutral and ground bus? Thanks, Martin

View more questions Search