Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debbiel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2011, 01:52 PM
    I have a chemical smell coming from my stove when I use it,
    I have a strong chemical smell when I use my stove, but I haven't used any paint or products that could cause the smell
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2011, 03:09 PM
    Is it from the stove or the oven? Any spilled grease? Grease decomposes to acrolein and that causes eye irritation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown stuff coming from vagina,it has a smell but a clean smell.sometimes its clear. [ 3 Answers ]

Brown stuff coming from vagina,it has a smell but a clean smell... sometimes its clear... the skin out side of the vagina has like little bumps... HELP!! PLEASE

I have a strange chemical smell coming from the basement ceiling same time everyday [ 0 Answers ]

I live in a 1920's house. Everyday around 12:30 there is some sort of chemical/ plastic smell coming from the basement ceiling. I t last about an hour. I open up the windows to air it out faster. The smell seems to come through the wood floors to the 1st and 2nd floors of the house. It has been...

Chemical Smell Coming through air vents [ 1 Answers ]

My question is going to sound odd, but every professional I have spoke to on the phone has said they have never hear of such an issue. Last Friday, we had some asphalt removed from our garage door that was splattered by the company who repaved our driveway. The same company came out to clean up...

Chemical smell- dangerous? [ 1 Answers ]

We live in an apartment with Central heating and air. It seems to work about as well as other apartment ACs meaning that they never work very efficiently and always have higher than average bills. My question is regarding a smell that is not coming out of the room vents. I have discovered that it...

View more questions Search