Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrystal09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2011, 01:10 PM
    10 days late with negative pregnancy test
    Hello I am a 26 year old. I have always been exaclly 28 days then the last couple months I have been four days late... this month it hasn't even came. My breasts are sore... I did have sex and it was protceted by a condom. I took a walmart pregnancy test and it was negative. I do think I have a uti so idn if that will hold it back... I do know when I was pregnant before I always had a uti. Can someone give me some advice... thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Period is 10 days late, negative pregnancy test about 3 days ago [ 10 Answers ]

My period is 10 days late, negative pregancy test about 3 days ago... I am just wondering if I am pregnant or not? My husband and I have been trying for about 4 months.. I usually get my period by now.

12 days late for period, I had a negative test at 5 days late. Test again? [ 1 Answers ]

OK, I had my implanon implant out on the 10th of November. I'd been bleeding since the 8th and bled until the 14th. On the implant I only had two periods. (one in January and the one last month) my periods have always been on the 8th of the month. I did a test on the 13th as it was 5 days late and...

9 days late negative house pregnancy test and negative blood test [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 9 days late on my period took 2 pregnancy home test and came out negative took a blood test 3 days after the last pregnancy test came out negative... could I still be pregnant??

4 days late blood test negative can I still be negative [ 8 Answers ]

4 days late blood test is negative can I still be pregnant

8 days late period but negative pregnancy results. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I am 15 years old and yes I know that is young. Me and my boyfriend had sex about a month ago and while were doing it we both thought we felt something kind of like the condom breaking (it was towards the very end of the sex). So he pulled out and he had ejaculated. He checked the condom and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.