Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rushiadhia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2011, 12:26 PM
    About Space ship
    How brakes are applied to Space ship to reduce its speed or to stop it when it is travelling in space?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 21, 2011, 12:32 PM
    Retro rockets.
    Basically a force applied in the opposite direction.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 21, 2011, 01:11 PM
    Reverse rockets, turning rockets, turbothrustogizmogimbals.
    Parachutes when landing.
    Airbags.
    Anyone could build one.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2011, 07:49 AM

Personally I think a Rocket is like an Airboat, Do a 180 and apply full thrust?
    Ever play Asteroids?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Space ship that looked just like the Enterprise [ 0 Answers ]

I saw an older movie few yrs ago & can not remember the dialogue, It was a space movie with a space ship that looked so much like the starship enterprise. It may have been b&w. It may have been a Gene Roddenberry movie, but I can't find it online. They might have copied the spaceship from the...

Space ship citv 90s [ 2 Answers ]

There was a space ship in a 90s citv cartoon where a boy and his friend found it and used to go flying in it aand they kept it in a garage sorry but ths all I can remember :D lol I thik it starts with a ?

Movie with androids figthing and space ship pilot becomes retarded [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Could anyone help me with this movies? I remember watching them in mid 80's, but I can only remember some scenes. So, could use a little help please: Movie #1. It's some Sci Fi film like star wars or something with spaceships and all that stuff. The plot is about some spaceship pilot that...

A boy about 8 was taken away in a space ship [ 4 Answers ]

I'd like to find the name of a movie I saw years ago. It was about a young boy that was taken by aliens I think. The movie took place in the '50's. He and his family were returning from an outing, maybe a carnival, he was walking along a creek in the woods and he lost his brother. The next thing I...

A one hit wonder about taking off in a space ship [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure what the name of the song is but it is a rock song about mistaking a space ship and then boarding the ship and leaving earth. It came out in the late 70's early 80's it is a killer song but for the life of me I can't remember the exact lyics or title. It wasw a one hit wonder but the...

View more questions Search