Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicole38 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2011, 08:49 AM
    How can I get reid of Flame Red hair?
    I have just now put some light brown color with a 20 vol. developer will this work or will I end up having to strip the color?What I was wanting was to get reid of the brightnest of the red.
    TheCompromiser Posts: 77, Reputation: 17

Jul 21, 2011, 09:18 AM
    If you want to get rid of red without lighting it, go for some green toner. It will turn your hair brown without doing all that damage. The brown color will tone it down a little bit though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to lighten my dyed dark red hair to a bright red? [ 21 Answers ]

I have been to 3 different salons over the past year, and I bring in the same pictures and ask for the same color red (think lead singer of paramore or poison ivy in batman)... not once have I been able to get what I keep asking for. I have had my hair dyed dark brown, black, and even purple. To...

My hair has gne red when meant to b dark brown wiv a tint of red! [ 2 Answers ]

*** help! I dyed my hair yday a medium reddish brown and my hair was dark brown/black to start wiv but because I'm naturally blonde my roots had grown and they've turned copper red whilst the rest has stayed dark wiv a very mild tint of red! *** help I need 2 sort this today! Fank u

I have red hair and want to go blonde? It won't cover my red routs [ 0 Answers ]

I have red hair and been diying my hair blonde and my routes stay red help me

I went from Blonde to dark brown red but now my hair is RED help [ 1 Answers ]

My hair was bleach blonde I dyed it brownish red but it turned out really red!I wanted it more brown help

Blonde hair with red highlights I hate the red! [ 1 Answers ]

I have blonde hair with red highlights I hate the red! How do I get it out without the Blonde fadding?

View more questions Search