Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zappyisfun Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2007, 10:29 PM
    could my apartment be a *old meth lab*
    hello. I been living in this apartment for 4 months.

for 4 months I have been having small chest pain on the right under my breast but it subsided after about 2 months of living here I still kind of have it but I never really notice it anymore. When I wake up in the morning I always cough and have gunk in my throat (tho that could be because I smoke) I have allergies to and high anxiety I been to a hospital at least 4 times in the last 4 months they did x-rays and everything. Said nothing is wrong with me. First month I was in here I was real dizzy and thought it was because of my allergies because of the carpet or because the house is kind of *slanted*.

well I noticed there are yellow bleeding stains on y bathroom walls in the rub and on the walls over it. Someyone said it is water stains and nothing more. Some yellow is vissable on the sink in the bathroom and there is gooey red stuff or something. That wiped off but the yellow stains DO NOT! We tried CLR and everything it's like it imbedded into the wall.

I looked up meth busts and I saw that yellow stains on walls could be iodine from meth cooking I have a picture but it's not that great.

ImageShack - Hosting :: 01300702201sc2.jpg

could I be lving in a eth house?? I called my local police and health department and they said they will call me back with a investigator but they doubt he will lcome and test if it been lving here for 4 months and did not say anything earlyer.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2007, 12:40 AM
    It could be but I doubt any drug effects would still linger after 4 months
    nfacciolo Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Mar 22, 2007, 07:55 PM
    It is effecting your spelling. It could be mold as well, causes all kinds of crazy things
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Mar 22, 2007, 08:15 PM
    Cooking meth in the house stays in there....it would still be there...you need to get it checked out becuase there could be some serious side effects...meth is nothing to fool around with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New apartment [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm going to move in to a new studio (one room apartment) in couple of months and I really want To make it look good witout using a lot of money. I've looked at some examples in magazines and I Wonder if I should decorate my room in an extreme Fancy way that I like (such as leopard...

Crystal meth long term brain damage ? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have been clean now for 33 days off the evil crystal meth and I am wondering if I have brain damage from using meth for almost ten years on and off because it feels to me as if my brain does not work like it used to. I find it hard to study and recall things and sometimes (alot...

Co-signing for an apartment [ 1 Answers ]

What should a landlord ask for if a tenant wants to use a cosigner to rent the apartment? What information should the landlord ask for or need before he/she can approve the candidate?

Fire Damage to Apartment - Landlord using to upgrade apartment [ 8 Answers ]

Earlier this year my apartment was minimally damaged by a fire. The exact cause of the fire is unknown, however it is believed that my cat knocked something onto the stove which then turned on and burned the basket. Fire damage to the apartment was restricted to the kitchen stove area. Smoke...

Real estate disclosure laws regarding meth labs [ 2 Answers ]

I had just purchased a home in may. I had just now gotten the sellers disclosure papers this month. On the disclosure papers she had lied about some things. To be more specific. The very first day we moved in our sewer system backed up when I ran the dishwasher. This information was not disclosed...

View more questions Search