Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toejam22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2011, 06:19 PM
    Kenmore ultra dishwasher, Control Lock
    The red control light is on, and I can not get the dishwasher to turn on. None of the other control buttons are working.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher won't start, red control lock light flashing [ 8 Answers ]

Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher won't start. The control lock red light (above the "start" pad) flashes when I press "start" or any of the control lights. The door is closed completely.

Kenmore Dishwasher 665 Ultra Control Lock Reset? [ 3 Answers ]

I have researched previous unlock codes and can't find one that works. My Dishwasher is a Kenmore 665 Ultra 15951791. The upper latch got bent, my wife bent it to allow door to close and now the Control Lock light is on solid. This happened a couple of years ago and I found a reset code here on...

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher lock on [ 0 Answers ]

I can not get the lock on light to go out

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher door won't lock [ 1 Answers ]

My Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher model no. 665.15764 door handle/lock all of a sudden won't click shut and lock... thus my control panel won't activate and the dishwasher doesn't go on... Anyone know what might have gone wrong with the handle? How I get it working again? The door closes shut...

Kenmore Ultra Dishwasher with blinking Lock On light [ 1 Answers ]

How do I fix my kenmore dishwasher with a blinking lock on light? I was told it might be a stuck key pad and I may have to change it out.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.