Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phuongtran637 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2011, 04:59 PM
    Pregnant question
    I'm 32 weeks pregnant. When do I stop having sex?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 20, 2011, 05:08 PM
    Unless your doctor has some reason for stopping or it's making you uncomfortable, there's no need to stop.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 20, 2011, 05:38 PM

I second Joy.

Unless your doctor has said that there's a reason to stop, you don't have to. You can continue on throughout your entire pregnancy, unless of course you don't want to.

Now, after the baby is born, the doctor will recommend that you wait 6 weeks, more if there were complications, or a c-section.

But right now, if your doctor says it's okay, go ahead. :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 20, 2011, 05:44 PM

There is no reason to stop sexual intercourse during pregnancy unless ordered by your OB/GYN.
    jaxoba Posts: 8, Reputation: 2
    -

Jul 20, 2011, 06:29 PM
    I think you can consult doctor.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 20, 2011, 07:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxoba View Post
    I think you can consult doctor.
    Which we've all said.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question about could I be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

My tubes have been tied for 13 years I was four days late then finally came on stayed on for three days, the first day it was real light pink the second and third day their was nothing on my panty liner but if I wiped myself a light bleed would be their. Then the third day just went off like I...

Could I still be pregnant? Or is that out of the question? [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex on Septmeber 29 and our condom broke. I had a VERY light, unusual period on the 5th. I have taken a couple of test since then and they came up negative, but I have been having pregnant like syptoms; such as: cramping, very tired, and I gag at every nasty smell. I took a test on October 25...

Another Am I Pregnant Question [ 1 Answers ]

So last month my period was a little funny mayb because i hadn't had sex in a while now this month i had sex on the 2 nd 3 of july and got my period i think on the 17th but for only today the other 3 days they were very light and really only could see on the tissue. Im feel fatigue, nausua,...

Another am I pregnant question [ 1 Answers ]

I ususal have regular peorids and I have missedthis months peorid and have taken 4 home pregancy test and all came out negative I have been having the symptoms I need help??

Another Am I Pregnant question [ 1 Answers ]

Are stomach aches a sign of pregnancy? I had a stomach ache in my lower abdominal area and now it got worse. It moved up to my middle abdominal area and whenever I shake my stoach it feels really painful, like something is dislodge. And my guy and I had a foreplay session. He storeked...

View more questions Search