Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    badbestfriend Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2011, 03:03 PM
    Name this film about burrowing creatures
    I've been rattling my brain for about a year to remember this film... What is the name of the film with the underground digger creature and the crystal?
    It's a lot like a non fantasy world dark crystal think it's set in New York.. but not dark crystal or labyrinth before anyone answers as that.. He comes above ground in search of a lost crystal or stone that it needs for plot line, they look like gelflings and have tough skin... anyway I don't remember much except they don't want to be seen by the humans and move faster than human eyes can see. I think he gets help from a cop... talking 80's early 90's here. Really is doing my head in. Looks like a henson rip off puppet
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jul 20, 2011, 08:31 PM
    Was it a cop buddy type movie?

Maybe,.

Uptown (90)
    a.k.a. A Gnome Named Gnorm

Jul 21, 2011, 11:34 PM
    Comment on straydog's post
    Yeah I found it after I posted the question, cheers

Jul 21, 2011, 11:34 PM
    Comment on straydog's post
    Up world

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An early 80s movie on another planet with good creatures against evil creatures [ 1 Answers ]

The good creatures or aliens had long white hair covering their bodies.the evil creatures or aliens were dark and seemed to have bird like features in their face. Yhere was a seem where the evil ones where feasting at a big long table in their castle. I think they were eating small animals that...

80's/90's animated film with weird creatures [ 1 Answers ]

Had a browse through the forum but couldn't find this film... I don't really remember much, but there were these strange, weird creatures that were living under a palace. They were like sewers, and then one day a damn broke and the water flooded the palace and the creatures started to attack...

Old SBS film about space with alien Nose creatures [ 3 Answers ]

When I was a kid I saw this film on SBS and it was a cartoon based on earth and in space and some other planet. From what I remember it was a comedy as well as an animation and it was pretty poorly animated. The only scenes I can remember are of this human astronaut landing on this planet where...

Need a name for these creatures. [ 2 Answers ]

I am writing an adult fiction about half human-half cat beings. As well as other mythical beings. I need a scienticif name for them. Something that means it, not just a name that sounds cool. Thanks!! Any other tips are welcome! :rolleyes:

How do I control burrowing pests? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Arizona on a 3/4 acre lot and have a type of groundhog ruining my yard! I know a pest control guy could take care of this because he did it for my neighbor and now I think some that were in his yard have joined the ones in mine! :( I can't afford to pay for this right now does anyone...

View more questions Search