Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunnyd61 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2011, 08:36 AM
    ethelyn hurd woodlock nude paintings
    I have 2 paintings by Ethelyn Hurd Woodlock .
    Both are signed and dated . Both are nudes I was wondering if any one can tell me anything about these painting and there value.

thank you. Dawn
    Attached Images

keith anderson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2013, 10:38 AM
    These are self portraits she did many paintings of herself. I knew her very well and also have her book.
    theia73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2015, 02:22 PM
    She was my aunt and was indeed a very interesting woman. Aunt Ethelyn loved art and her home was filled with paintings, shells she collected and showed and doll houses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

PETER HURD watercolor painting how much is it worth [ 3 Answers ]

I have several Peter Hurd watercolor paintings from my grandmother and I would like to know how much they might be worth? The Oasis & The Red Pickup Truck and several more. If anyone could help me that would be wonderful. Thank you

Oil Painting, 1885, HURD [ 21 Answers ]

I would like to know how to get two antique oil paintings evaluated. These are inherited and are in MINT condition. They are signed and dated, 1885, artist name is HURD. I am willing to send as many photos as necessary for evaluation. I live in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, so travel is not...

Artist named ethelyn [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone provide me value on a painting by ethelyn.. no title.. but etching is windmills. Thank you

View more questions Search