Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ruben5 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jul 20, 2011, 12:47 AM
    Can you use a Click Banks Affiliate link as a button? Or only as a link to Owners Sit
    I want create separate website for different Click Bank Products, and I want to add the affiliate link to the Buy Now button so my customers can buy the product right there and then without having to go to another website.

Or does clickbank affiliate link only allows you to send customers to the product's owner's website?
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Jul 20, 2011, 06:39 AM
    Proceed with extreme caution they have tons of complaints against them nearly everywhere complaints are taken.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not sure if I should click on the link in the message received [ 5 Answers ]

GOT THE BELOW MESSAGE POP UP. NOT SURE IF I SHOULD CLICK ON THE UPDATE.COM LINK OR NOT. ANY SUGGESTIONS? SUSAN update.notification.cvusa: SYSTEM REQUIRES IMMEDIATE ATTENTION ****************************************

Can somebody click this link, webpage not working? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys, I'm in the process of making a website for my mums show dogs, but I've uploaded the page to a free-hosting site and gave her the address and she says she can't see it. It's working on my computer :confused: Can someone click on the link below and let me know if you can see the page... ...

Nothing Happens When I Click On Link [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what is going on, but there are certain things that I cannot click on and be taken to the page I want. It doesn't happen all the time, but it is happening. What could be problem and how do I fix it?

View more questions Search