Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DM1119 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2007, 08:33 PM
    Quit Claim
    I've filled out Quit Claim form. Now, I need to get it notarized. Where do you go to get it notarized? I live Oak Lawn Illinois, cook county.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 30, 2007, 08:39 PM
    Not meaning to sound silly but to a notory. And I also not mean to sound wrong but If you don't know where to find a notory do you really know how to fill out a quitclaim deed, the description of the land has to be exactly right with the legal description. And has many exact legal requirements.

But to get a notory, any bank, any real estate office, many office supply stores ( smaller hometown) and many have signs in there front yard

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quit claim deed [ 3 Answers ]

Is attorney needed for quit claim deed

Quit claim deed [ 26 Answers ]

In 1997 My ex and I purchased a home in California. I was deliquint on my child support so the real estate agent surggested that we repair her credit and use her name only. This would keep a lean off the house. A few months after we moved into the home I was told that the finance company asked for...

Quit Claim Deed [ 2 Answers ]

Hello: I have a myriad of financial issues at this point in time. I have about 65k of unsecured debt. I have no assets with equity in them. My home is fully mortaged with no equity. I am falling behind on my unsecured debts and I am worried that they will file a lien on my home residence. ...

Quit Claim deeds [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I bought a condo ( as a second residence in another state) paying cash which I borrowed as a line of credit on my primary residence. I put my son's name also on the deed, so that he can take care of paying the dues, taxes etc. when needed, because he lives there. He moved into the condo for...

Quit claim deeds [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have a website that has a quit claim deed form that is filled out and filed in the state of Florida?

View more questions Search