Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buddyredmond876 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2011, 09:27 PM
    Still not aware of all the ways I can become a C.O. in the army
    A short while back I posted a question wanting to know any suggestions to help my career plan that I had planned . For the heck of it ill type again .Im about to start 8th grade . What I plan to do is Join JROTC when I hit high school , since this could help me with the anxiety I'm having of JUST TO TRY MAKING IT AS a C.O . And hopefully further my knowledge of education and any expectations of CROTC , In which I plan to join after High school .

I don't know too much about other details of my career like MOS or anything .
    ANd I would like a overall MASS of info on (THE PATH TO BECOMING A C.O ) and the different ways to get there . Also all the courses and training you have to take . Just an overall View of possibilities and any info that you think could help me become more knowledgeable and a better future c.o .

Thanks very much
    TYLER
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 19, 2011, 11:41 PM
    The answers you got last month were excellent. You seem stuck on being a CO in a way that makes me wonder if you realize what being a CO means, not just the path to get there, and having anxiety about it in the 8th grade worries me too. What would be best (in my opinion) would be a one on one in person talk with a CO near you, or if you can't find one, a recruiter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write her ways are pleasant ways, and her paths are peace [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know if anyone knew how to write "her ways are pleasant ways, and her paths are peace in sanskrit?

It's the army movie, I don't know the title. In the movie 6 guys met in the army and [ 1 Answers ]

It's the army movie, I don't know the title. In the movie 6 guys met in the army and their officer name was Sergeant? And one name was Jerome and another name was Epstein or something.. I just remember the movie name has two words. The first one starts with a B and the second also starts with a B....

Ad-aware Se [ 4 Answers ]

Ok here I dl'd this program and it says I have 185 errors/spyware on my computer (obvious reason why computer crashed I think) beats me how they just appear like that... but anyway after I ran Ad-Aware and got to the point of selecting all and deleting the problems, ad-aware just seem to hang there...

Ad-aware [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All. Today I reverted my system back to the stahe it was at when purchased due to some problems I'd been having. The first thing I did was check that my webmail was working then I downloaded Ad-aware and scanned my PC. To my dismay, considering the PC was back to being 'new out of the box',...

View more questions Search