Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pudnquestion Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2007, 08:29 PM
    A movie from the late 70s or early 80s
    Hi! I saw this movie on cable TV when I was little. Here are the details the I can remember. The movie focused on a brother and sister duo. They take a journey with a bunch of companions. Fire and water were two of their companions, they were personified as ballet dancers. On the journey, they visit Father Time, who sends little children to be born by putting them in a giant flower. They meet their future baby sister there. They also journey to heaven and visit their grandparents. Any clues?
    sd1025 Posts: 98, Reputation: 11

Jan 26, 2008, 02:26 AM
    That sounds like that old shirly temple movie the blue bird of happiness
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Jul 30, 2013, 10:14 PM
    The Blue Bird (1976)
    IMDb synopsis:
    A pair of peasant children, Mytyl and her brother Tyltyl, are led on a magical quest for the fabulous Blue Bird of Happiness by the Fairy Berylune. On their journey, they are accompanied by the humanized presences of a Dog, a Cat, Light, Fire, Bread, and other entities.
    Todd Lookinland... Tyltyl
    Patsy Kensit... Mytyl
    Elizabeth Taylor... Queen of Light / Mother / Witch / Maternal Love
    Jane Fonda... The Night
    Ava Gardner... Luxury
    Cicely Tyson... Tylette
    Robert Morley... Father Time
    Harry Andrews... The Oak
    The Blue Bird (1976) - IMDb

Here's the movie on YouTube:
    The Blue Bird 1976) Elizabeth Taylor Ava Gardner Jane Fonda ( full movie ) - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with late 70s early 80s kids movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there all was wondering if you could help me out with a title of a kids movie from the late 70s or early 80s. As far as I can remember its an animated movie (like plastacine) and its about time travel. I think there is a monkey in it as well as a boy and I do recall them going to medievil...

Late 70s to mid 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find the name of a movie in which a girl gives birth to a Android type child, and I think that happens near the end. I think she might have been held against here will by some sort of alian computer. Had to be in the late 70s to mid 80s.

Late 80s or early 90s movie [ 1 Answers ]

Well, about a week or two ago a saw this movie on TV but really late at night. It's from the 90s I think but I don't know what the name is and I would like to know because I really liked the movie. I can't remember much, only that its about this girl named Don, I think, that's in junior high and...

Children/Fantasy Movie from the late 80s early 90s [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find this one movie that I used to watch when I was like three. I don't remember much but I'm pretty sure its is from the early 90s. It starts with a boy on his front stoop in a city. And he finds out that his dad was a king or prince of some fantasy land. Im pretty sure his dad gets...

Obscure late 80s or early 90s help [ 1 Answers ]

I have no idea what this movie or perhaps TV show, but I have this vivid memory of watching something, I don't remember much but this is what I do remember. It was about a little boy, he is at his home and a man delivers this large canister to his house, he gets into the canister, this canister is...

View more questions Search