Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1rooster Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2011, 11:34 AM
    Craftsman mower 917270821
    M mower engine stopped running.It will crank but will not start.I put gas in the carb and it ran a few seconds then died.Does it have a fuel pump that I cannot find?I replaced the fuel filter and it is full of gas but no fuel from there to the engine.
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2011, 04:10 PM

Which engine do you have ?
    1rooster Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2011, 05:36 PM
    Briggs and Stratton 19.5 HP Intercooled

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a mower deck belt for a Craftsman xls 1000 riding lawn mower. [ 2 Answers ]

I can't find a belt for my Craftsman xls 1000 riding lawnmower deck.

Change mower belt Craftsman 917270821 [ 2 Answers ]

I have the replacement belt, but the old one was shredded and thrown, so I'm not exactly sure the belt path with all the pulleys. In addition, have no user manual, and would appreciate instrustions on dropping the mower deck. I'm sure I need to do this to mount the new belt, and the blades are...

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Sears Craftsman 4000 Riding Mower [ 9 Answers ]

I need a diagram on how to replace a belt on the Sears Craftsman II 4000 riding mower

Craftsman, Model # 917270821; 19.5 HP B&S does not start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman, Model # 917270821; 19.5 HP B&S; turbo Cooled; Auto-42' cut. The mower was running and mowing great. I turned it off and now it will not start. The engine does not turn over. I had this problem a couple of days earlier and replaced the blade safety switch. I thought this fixed it...

Craftsman mower stopped moving but blade engagement still works and mower starts [ 7 Answers ]

Can someone help me determine why my craftsman kohler engine 16hp manuel transmission riding lawnmower stopped being able to move but still is able to turn on/off and engage the mower blade? I have checked the clutch but it appears to work since the mower is able to be turned on/off. All of the...

View more questions Search