Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kasey787 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2011, 05:24 AM
    What does my recurring dream/nightmare mean ?
    So I have been having this same dream/nightmare and I really want to know what it means...

Here is basically how it is-
    I don't know where I am but I'm in different rooms every time I have this dream.. I am stabbing someone & I can't make out if it is male or female.. I then look into a mirror that is in the room & the other person disappears & I have been actually stabbing myself & not the "other person" I stare into the mirror for a bit & soon I wake up?

Can some one please tell me what this means??
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 19, 2011, 04:48 PM
    I believe very little dreams actually MEAN something. But there is a difference between a dream meaning something and a dream being caused by something. I believe spirits very often influence are dreams. This does not sound healthy or normal to me... especially since it is reoccurring. What sort of religious background do you have? Have you ever had what some might call a spiritual experience? Paranormal experiences?
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Jul 26, 2011, 06:30 PM
    My interpretation... You are trying to take control over something that is confusing you. You understand that it's something about yourself, but you're still not sure what it is. So the dream repeats.
    spiritessence Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Oct 12, 2011, 08:39 PM
    Well you should be careful and take care of your situation and don't worry about other ppls situation, just be careful

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recurring dream [ 1 Answers ]

I have dreams that are very detailed and recure more than five times in a month. Sometimes certain dreams come true, little non sense ones. Like walking down the street to see the same person wearing the same clothing. But I have two dreams that I would really apprciate if I could tell some one...

Recurring Dream [ 2 Answers ]

Two weeks ago I woke up with my heart pounding having a nightmare where I caught my husband in bed with another woman. Last night I found myself in the same state of fear only this time his hands were pressing my head from the top and I woke up as he got to my eyes. This stuff is really scary, can...

Recurring dream [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm 34 now, but when I was a kid I always had the same dream for about 6 years,, I can't remember much but something was chasing me ,I would run all over the house throughing things behind me and holloring for help, my mother would grab me and get me back in bed,, then in the morning I never...

My Recurring Dream [ 2 Answers ]

Good Morning: I lost my second husband nearly 16-months ago. He was ill for 7 months with a Glioblastoma Tumor in his brain. We had been married for 19 years and sadly got divorced on November 18, 2003 (biggest mistake we both ever made in our lives as we still loved each other). He was...

Recurring dream [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having dreams about my first love since we broke up in High school. I haven't spoken to him in 6 years. I always wake up broken-hearted and really missing him. It's not every night but every couple of months. I always remember the dreams that I have about this guy. It's driving me...

View more questions Search