Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cam619 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2011, 05:05 AM
    Kenmore Elite model # 110.42832 200 won't start, just red flashing lights
    I went to run the machine, pushed the button and it wouldn't turn on. I noticed the door hook seems cracked and loose, could this prevent machine from turning on?

Check out some similar questions!

Model # of Kenmore Elite Catalysts Washer set to Kenmore 110.60936990 dryer from 1999 [ 3 Answers ]

I am experiencing weird problems with my top of the line Kenmore Elite Catalysts washing machine. I bought the washer and dryer as a pair for about $1700 in 1999. The dryer model # is 110.60936990 but the sticker has worn off the washer so I do not know the model #. I think it could be...

Kenmore Ultra Wash won't start -- flashing red lights [ 2 Answers ]

I've read every post on this thread. I haven't been able to find the right combination. Mine is a Kenmore Ultra Wash Quietguard 1, model number 15632000. It has different button names than any others I've seen on this thread: CYCLES Pots/pans; normal wash; water miser; light wash; quick rinse...

Kenmore elite dryer model 110 [ 0 Answers ]

Kenmore Elite Dryer 110 model 63932102 - machine turns on when start button is depressed but stops as soon as button is released. When button is held in machine continues to run but there is no heat. Not motor or heater relay. What next!!

Kenmore Elite Dryer Model 110.63932102 will not start [ 5 Answers ]

My Kenmore elite dryer will not start when the start butten is pressed momentarily. It tries to start, but stops within seconds of releasing the start button. I reviewed earlier posts on the same topic, and saw that this is indicitave of bad electronic control assembly / thermistor, which cost...

Kenmore Elite Model 110 [ 1 Answers ]

The washing machine is not spinning, so I am attempting to replace the coupler. I am able to partially remove the front console, but I can not remove the main knob. I found instructions that say to hold the dial and turn timer knob counter clockwise, but this is not working. This should be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.