Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ghulk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2011, 04:33 AM
    My Air Conditioner Is Not Working?
    On my ge window air cond. All the mode lites fan speed lites and delay timer lites are on no cooling just fan working

Check out some similar questions!

Air Conditioner Not Working [ 1 Answers ]

The air is blowing inside the house - but warm air... at the unit outside I can hear a humming noise, but the fan is not on. What is most likely wrong with the unit, and about how much should I reasonably pay to get it fixed?

Air conditioner not working [ 1 Answers ]

The furnace and central air conditioner both run but no air is coming out of the ducts at all? Changed filters on it and still not working. Any idea of what to check?

Air conditioner now working [ 1 Answers ]

My air conditioner is not working. I turn it on and I can hear the fan going downstairs where the furnace is. However, if I go outside where the air conditioner is, the fan is not going. What can I do?

Air conditioner not working [ 1 Answers ]

I just got back into town after being gone for 2 weeks. I turned on my air conditioner and it is humming, the blades won't turn and there is semi cool air coming inside the house. This unit is 6 years old. Any suggestions?

Lennox Air conditioner not working [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Lennox Heating and Air unit. The furnace which is in the attic is model # G40UH-36A-070-11. The air conditioner outside is model #13acd-030-230-01. The AC fan does not come on. I turned on the heat to see if that would work but that wouldn't come on either. I can hear the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.