Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123abcba Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2011, 12:49 AM
    Implantation or false alarm
    One week before my period. Experienced a pinlish discharge yesterday when I wiped but only once. The next day it happened agai. But this time a brown discharge and a couple hours later a redish discharhe and then it stoppes haven't had colored discharge since. Could it be implantation currently have the IUD.and have regular periods
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2011, 08:18 PM
    Anytime you are concerned about your bodys health, see your doctor.

I do believe what you are concerned about is nothing to worry about. It sounds like 'Old blood' meaning endometrial tissue left over from either your previous period (did not flush all the way) or it is tissue that formed early, or this is a late period. Many women experience this (myself included)

But it is always good to check with your doctor or gyno. As this could be a sign of an STD or other serious problem.
    123abcba Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2011, 09:34 PM
    Thank you very much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dsc alarm pc5010 I stopped monitoring, can I still use alarm? I keep getting a troubl [ 1 Answers ]

I stopped having my dsc alarm PC5010 monitored. Can I use the audible only? I keep getting a trouble, clock problem and it won't let me set it.

My bldg. Fire alarm smoke detector zone keeps giving an alarm even when board is rese [ 1 Answers ]

Want to troubleshoot my fire alarm system having trouble with my 5th floor smokes they keep giving an alarm when there is'nt one could it be my end of line resistor? What could it be? Need a starting point.

False accusation? Or false allegation? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my wife are going through divorce proceedings and things have not exactly been rosey! Her latest supprise was to ring the police this morning to report me for "pushing her over" now obviousley this is classed as assault and I know this But after 8 hours in a cell I was released and...

What can I do about the Alarm [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2003 has 2 alarms because buttons on the key were damaged. When the alarm goes off the headlights go off and on. The problem is when I put the key in the lock and turn it, to disactivate the alarm, it won't turn off. There are 3 wire that are not connected inside the door panel I...

Alarm [ 2 Answers ]

I have an ihome iH9 and I never know if my alarm is on or off. The alarm icon never goes away.. how can I turn it off so it won't set for tomorrow? Thank you :)

View more questions Search