Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dancer1 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2004, 04:36 PM
    Concerned...
    I recently swtiched from Yasmin birth control to Orthotrycycline. I've been taking them as directed by my dr. I just got switched to a new insurance company and had just now gotton the ability to get the prescriptions filled. So I have not had a pill since Sept. 8th (Weds.) My dr. told me to start the just filled prescription on Sun. Sept. 19th.

My boyfriend and I always use condoms, and we had a sex session today, we both came, and then when he came out there was blood on the condom, from me. Is that normal, what is it and what happened? Can we continue to have sex before I start the new prescirtion, or should we hold of till then.

Please answer as soon as possible.

Thanks
    flippindead Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2005, 04:41 PM
    Usually when you stop using birth control or switch birth control or sometimes when you even miss your pill you probably will start to have your period once you don't take a pill..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it me or is he not concerned about how I feel.. [ 27 Answers ]

Im seeing this guy and we are slowly building a relationship however I have a friend whom has a very high sex drive and has many flings. He has asked many questions about her which I felt crossed the boundaries it made me feel so uncomfortable and so enraged by his actions. I tried to explain it...

Should I be concerned? [ 5 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend was diagnosed with 'Genital Warts' recently and as a precaution I went to the Doctors (cause you just never know) - she referred me to a clinic to have tests done for STD's. I was screened for everything and they all came back negative which was a huge relief. I had had some...

Concerned about my cat [ 1 Answers ]

I am very concerned about my cat she is for years old.She has always slept with me and stayed in bed except get up eat or drink and go to the bathroom, for about three weeks she won't stay in bed she gets in and out of bed goes from room to room and meows she has been spayed so I know that is not...

Concerned about my dog [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I have been highly concerned about my (what we believe is a Chow/Doberman/Shepard) mix. She is 10, going on 11 years old. She is overweight, and has been for awhile. Recently, she has been scratching excessively (what we believe is triggered due to allergies, she does it every year...

Is this normal or should I be concerned? [ 2 Answers ]

I watch this 5 year old boy in the mornings before school. A few months back he told my 3 year old girl to take off her pants and they were going to play doctor. She came in a told me that he had touched her down there. I was very concerned and informed his father and since then he had been talked...

View more questions Search