Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amritpalbrar Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2011, 09:58 PM
    Life.. '
    Why life is complicated... sometme m feel bored and sometme m angry because I hate... but I do not know how I can enjoy it ?
    Why is only wth me and why m think ths...
    soraya.n Posts: 54, Reputation: 5

Jul 19, 2011, 02:01 AM
    Hi
    I guess I have the same problem... I think life is crazy sometimes.No one understands me and I don't even like to talk to them... I hate some people and some more hate me!
    I'm so lonely although I have a few good friends and a great family.
    I don't know why people are not interested in my favorite things at all! I mean,I always like to talk about music and my favorite celebrities,my favorite movies and famous series... things like every 16 year old likes to talk about,right?. but my my friends don't want to hear these!because they're always talking about their boyfriends and romance!
    I love to watch movies but I should watch them alone :(... I have no idea why my family members and friends are not willing to watch my movies... maybe it's because I'm always watching specific genres!
    I don't know why I have such a boring life and no one gets me!
    I ask myself every day why should he be my father or why should he be such a.. not a family man

Anyway... :)
    Life is not that crazy,you know?
    It's just a bit complicated because it should be.I mean,if you were a human with no problem in life,then you wouldn't even like to live.because you wouldn't have any aim in life but now with a little motivation you tell yourself:come on... it's time to make a better life!
    That's exactly what we're living for and what we are trying to have
    You can enjoy your life when you realized how bitter life could be.

Then don't be so sad my friend.life should be up and down sometimes.so you could be so lucky to experience changes :)

Hope this helps
    amritpalbrar Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2011, 05:10 AM
    Yes your right soraya...
    M some friends always think about bf/gf mean about romance... but
    Is that not only possible that life is make only for romance... I do not know why I hate these but m not its just... but m not like . Why me ? M friends do not...
    ____anyways.. :P
    I need some more answerz...
    angie4443 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2011, 08:15 AM
    Life is a roller coaster you just need to hang on for the ride~~~ sometimes it's scary ~ sometimes lame ~ sometimes exciting~ sometimes rewarding~ you just need to know when to hold on tight and when to let loose! Just hang in there everything will eventually pass and there will be something new to experience around the next corner!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My life seems to not change... I feel depressed or stressed in life. [ 2 Answers ]

I've been feeling sad, lonely... Food isn't catching my interest anymore. I have a daughter, times I don't notice her happiness. I don't smile nor laugh anymore. Before I met my ex-boyfriend, I was blissful. Now, as of lately I could careless of my happiness. I notice this was a problem for quiet...

I lost the love of my life, my life doesn't make sense anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I lost mybestfriend and love of my life 2 weeks ago and I don't understand my lifes purpose anymore, we had a connection so strong this doesn't make sense, everything I did in my over the past 22 years was for me however the constant knowing we would be together, we had 3 years to go before...

View more questions Search