Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swankeyyy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2011, 07:46 PM
    What is the name of the movie where the husband and the nanny tries to kill his wife?
    What is the name of the movie where a nanny was hired by a family she falls in love with the husband who was a doctor, they both then tries to kill the wife giving her poison, but at the end the wife switches the cup of coffee and the nanny ends up dead.
    badbestfriend Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2011, 02:51 PM
    The hand that rocks the cradle?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1967ish movie about a husband and wife who have a boy who doesn't speak? [ 1 Answers ]

The movie starts with a boys mother picking him up from a hospital or mental institution, they leave the hopital in a car, maybe convertible and the boy does not speak, but he keeps holding up these pieces of paper with small holes cut in it and looking at the passing scene as they drive through...

Husband tries to kill wife, wife gets plastic surgery and comes back 4 revenge. [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find this movie title... its back in the 70s, 80's... I believe the name Eve is in the title... Its about a married elite couple who gets married and the husband only marries her for money... he than tries to have her killed and he thinks she's dead... but she lives and ends up...

Thriller, wife and lover set to kill her husband [ 4 Answers ]

A thriller from either the 80s or very early 90s. A wife and her new found lover set to kill the wife's husband. Th bump into each other (couple and boyfriend) at an airport (though I cannot say that this is where she first met her lover-to-be). Furthermore when they go to murder the husband, it...

View more questions Search