Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RED123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2011, 07:46 AM
    Ligitamate Debt
    If I owe an original creditor money, which is undisputed and he files a complaint to get a judgment, how do I answer the complaint to buy time to pay off the debt.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2011, 07:59 AM

If you have a defense, you plead that. If not, it is on the Court's schedule.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is credit card debt open account debt or a written agreement debt? [ 16 Answers ]

I am currently fighting a credit card debt action filed against me by Unifund. The issue is whether credit card debt is open account debt subject to 3 year SOL in the State of Washington or a written agreement debt subject to 6 years. I asked the same question on another forum and received an...

A company issues long term debt on 1/1/08. Debt has face value of $300k and annual st [ 1 Answers ]

a company issues long term debt on 1/1/08. Debt has face value of $300k and annual stated interest rate of 10%. Debt matures 1/1/2013 assume debg agreement rquires company to make annual interest payment every Jan 1st. What is a timeline indicating the timing and magnitude of future cash outflows...

DEBT! What should I do debt consolidation,debt settlement bankruptcy (kind of long) [ 8 Answers ]

Hello to everyone :) I've been reding on here and seen the great questions asked and answered, and thought I'd ask a few questions. Ok so here is my situation, I have total about 35k worth the credit card debt (3 cards, amex 20k, visa 5k and another visa 10K), a 12k car loan and a house in WA....

View more questions Search