Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SKY76801 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2011, 02:32 AM
    Why am I afraid to sleep I feel as if I'm being watched like its behind but not
    I'm a sinner I know that and everywhere I turn is says to pray, I have prayed but it doesn't help I think it just make it angry and its getting more and more noticeable I can't go 5 min without jumping because I feel like it right there and I think my dog notices it because it will just start barking at stuff like my ceiling then get scared and run off PLEASE SOMEONE GET BACK TO ME SOON.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 18, 2011, 02:55 AM

What is this "it" you speak of?
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jul 18, 2011, 03:03 AM
    You need to give more detail about what you are referring to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

8month old has less sleep, can some one tell me how to put him to sleep [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my son is 8month and 2 week old; still I tie him when he is sleeping as he kicks the blanket in the night and gets cold…. If I keep the AC less then he sweat and won’t get good sleep. If I keep in un tied then he starts crawling or sits in night and won't sleep for long time can some one tell me...

Need sleep, are on stilnox, clinics can cure the addiction but how do I sleep after [ 4 Answers ]

I have been drinking stilnox for three years to sleep, understand I am sort of addictive to it, been to docters, clinics, sleeping facilities, drank herbal medicine, follwed what's called sleep hygience, drank serotonin enhancers, NOTHING works, it's extremely difficult to get stilnox here and...

Can not sleep 1 year old Australian Shep mix is suddenly afraid of his cage! [ 5 Answers ]

Up until a couple of days ago my dog loved his cage, he would just go in there all the time and sleep all through the day, and as soon as the TV would go off at night he knew it was bed time and would go straight into his cage and we would not hear from him until morning, now all of a sudden I have...

Dogs sleep walking and urinating in their sleep? [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is 14. She has urinated in her sleep three times. But the last one concerned me... she got up frantically and ran around the room, then into the wall. It startled her and she laid down and began urinating. I was looking at her and its like she didn't even realize she was doing it. She then...

I feel bad about something I did in the past and I'm afraid in case someone finds out [ 4 Answers ]

2 years ago this girl who at the time seemed like a friend but everyone else told me she was rouble but I didn't listen because I thought she was fun. Whenever I think about it I get this awful dreaded feeling and it won't go away because I see her in school all the time .we don't talk we're very...

View more questions Search