Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Milata Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2011, 08:04 PM
    How do I protect my son when his unstable father is lying on the pfa?
    We have recently split because I just got tired of the unnecessary disputes in front of my children. Just because I'm finally fed up and won't take him back, he has filed a pfa, making false statements that he did not write himself, and he has called children services, again, making stories up. He knows I am a very good mother but he's trying to bring me down. He knows my kids are all I have, so on the pfa, he added my 4 month old to be protected, when he's the abusive parent. Now I can't see my baby until Thursday, the day of the hearing, if the judgement is in my favor. I have no criminal or mental history like he does. He's actually on parole until 2028 and he's bipolar and doesn't seek treatment. Will this benefit me? I would be scared for my baby's well being, if he were to be alone with him because the father is suicidal and very mentally unstable. Will these factors deny him custody and unsupervised visitation rights? Nobody in his family is trustworthy either and they initiated him into this betrayal and wrongdoing. Does anybody have information that could give me a sense of relief?

Check out some similar questions!

Unstable son [ 1 Answers ]

My son has threatened to rub hobbinerros on my toilet seat hurt me , tried to break my windshiels with an ice ball,has said to social worker that he wants to get me so mad I hit him so I go to jail has assaulted me ,and has said he will kill me and my g/f while asleep,even as far to a therapist...

What do I do to protect my son now? [ 18 Answers ]

I don't know what to do now. Me and my son's father went to a mediator today, it was horrible, he changed his story, he lied and tried to make it sound as if I had mental problems and now is trying to get sole custody of our son. I live in the state of Florida, in this state they have shared...

The father of my unborn child is mentally unstable, what can I do to keep him away? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 8 months pregnant it's a girl . The father is a guy I had dated for a month. He is suicidal and talks about killing people (mostly his mom, his ex girlfriend, just pretty much anyone that has ever pissed him off). He smokes weed pretty much every day of his life. He has just recently dated a...

How do I protect my son. [ 12 Answers ]

I met my now wife when she had just had a baby and I helped her out of an abusive relationship. I have raised my son as my own since he was 3 months old and he is my life. The bio Bastard as I refer to him has not been in his life at all since my son was 2months old. I have married my wife since,...

Lying to protect someone [ 7 Answers ]

I know we are not supposed to lie but!! I have an older Aunt with a son in the hospital with Prostate Cancer and in order to prevent her worring she was told he had a mole on his back removed. Is this lie a sin?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.